Saturday, June 30, 2007

Pictures


Since I'm so often, and so lovingly, informed of my slothfulness in updating my blog, I thought I'd make a new post for the purpose of displaying a few pictures. At the top here is not Alaska. That is actually the Environmental Science building at Miami University where I'll be confined for the next few years (except on the trips to Kenya, Costa Rica, and the Netherlands, tee hee).
A black bear around 2nd Ave, near the SeaLife Center (a little blurry...sorry)

Anchorage at midnight (also a little blurry)

Near the Exit Glacier area, also around midnight

Sailing in Resurrection Bay

Seward boat harbor

Seward got green

A midnight sunset in Seward

2 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Ohio is greener than Seward!

daniel said...

great pics. nice talk last night. be interested to watch what's next.

until then...