Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blah

Greetings, everyone. It's been a few days since my last post so I figured I'd give the fans an update. Unfortunately, it's more of a rant than an update really. It's been one of those days where you can't wait for tomorrow to come. Aside from minor annoyances like being nauseated most of the afternoon and being soaked from blowing snow, there are also more burdensome things that have happened, including my brand new iPod being suddenly completely fried and unusable, my truck still apparently floating in the Pacific somewhere after 5 days with no ETA, and the windshield wipers on my rental car suddenly not working, which not only means that driving in the 15 inches of snow that is falling will be difficult, but also that I'll be liable for that when I return the car. Also, the Hagies canceled their Office party. Yep, it's been one of those days. But to end on a bright note, I'm now at a month and a half and counting since I was a DBS. So despite my day today...God be praised.

2 comments:

tacy said...

heya - cool blog. i bookmarked it- hope that's ok. say hello to alaska for the becks. sorry for the troubles! welp.... cheers!

Scott and Beth said...

Actually...we ended up having Office night...we just didn't want you to come, so we didn't tell you...hehe.