Sunday, January 28, 2007

Church Found


Hooray that new people have visited my stellar blog. Welcome Tacy and of course you're welcome to bookmark me...I think the entire world should have this page bookmared. But that's just me. And Hagies, just so you know, I watched the Office on my own and it was GREAT. So, it turns out my iPod works just fine. To avoid humiliation, no questions as to what happened there please. Let's just say I didn't explore all my troubleshooting options at first. In other news, I have been blessed to find a great church and I've been welcomed warmly there. It's Resurrection Lutheran Church and from what I have researched so far, the Lutheran church is very doctrinely sound and is a very structured and liturgical church which is appealling to me, so I'm happy about that. I've also been attending mass at the catholic church on Saturday nights, not necessarily for the doctrinal teaching, but it's just such a reverant and beautiful worship the catholics have that I've really enjoyed going there as well. The Lutheran church, however, is where I'll be joining. They also have a Wednesday morning bible study that includes breakfast, and here in Seward, breakfast apparently means king crab omletts and halibut. Until next time, cheerio.

5 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

I want to know what was wrong with your iPod...hehe!

stoogle said...

Hello World.

This is what Jonathan (the lutheran antinomian that he is) wrote to me not long ago:

"did you know i have an ipod? well i do. and now, as is completely consistent, it is fried roughly 2 weeks after i got it. i really have the worst luck imaginable."

Scott and Beth said...

Jonathan is a silly boy!

What was wrong with your iPod?

Jonathan said...

forgot to charge it

Scott and Beth said...

You are a silly boy!