Monday, January 22, 2007

Polar Bear Jump


Good to hear from DT Vicious. Well of course it's good to hear from everyone, but I hear from Vicious (Allen) less frequently. I am a lot closer to you in China now. In fact I'm much closer to Russia than the lower 48. Anyway, German is pretty tough. I'm still just trying to nail the pronunciation part. They make sounds that are quite...foreign. This past weekend was the big Polar Bear jump. It was a perfect cold and snowy day and people in tighty whities, Spongebob costumes, and swimsuits were jumping into seawater that is barely not ice. The whole town turned out to see it. It was about as many people as the number of students in my high school. Hope things are going well in China and Tennessee...I'll write again soon. And yes. I read books.

1 comment:

Scott and Beth said...

That is crazy! Who wants to be that cold?!?!?

I do not read books...if you wanted to know...