Thursday, February 15, 2007

Beating the Dead...Horse


Beth said it was time for me to update. Ask and you shall receive. Since I have been given a complex about my moose sightings by skeptics, I decided to post one more picture. Two moose were in our parking lot this morning, at the SeaLife Center. It was pretty neat to see them right in the middle of town. When I last saw them, they were walking up 4th street (the Seward strip) holding up a line of traffic. The younger one was eating (you should see the tree after he was done) and the mother was kinda watching to make sure know one pestered him. Pretty neat. Employee productivity was shut down for a good 15 minutes.

4 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Scott: You finally got to see a moose!

Scott and Beth said...

Hooray! I always believed you will get to see one...

daniel said...

that's definitely a moose. but it's not alaska. i have relatives who live there, and they have real snow...not that light ground covering crap in your picture. looks like you freed a couple moose from the zoo in atlanta and took a picture.

stoogle said...

I think you stole that picture from someone's Flickr site.