Saturday, September 13, 2008

ABC Elevates Itself to My Hitlist

Never fear, fine readers...I'll continue to expose CNN for it's reporting malpractice. We'll just have added fun now as ABC will join them in receiving a well-needed dose of my wrath. Most of you (I say that as if I have a multitude of readers) probably know ABC's Charlie Gibson interviewed Sarah Palin recently. In a stunt truly worthy of the CNN Award for Insatiable Dishonesty, they edited the film to remove some of what she said in response to certain questions, thus changing the entire meaning of her answers for the global audience. Cheers to Gibson and his cronies for yet another example of why I have been forced out of retirement to start writing again. The good thing about all this is that it gives me confidence to see how badly the media is trying to tear her down. I figure if they didn't consider her a threat, they wouldn't waste their time. If that's an accurate assumption then it stands to reason that they're morbidly afraid of her based on how hard they're trying to beat her up with lies. And it makes me a bigger and bigger fan by the day. The more jerks like Gibson, Barbara Wa-Wa, and Hollywood dislike her, the more reason I have to assume she's great. Indeed, a political philosophy where one simply votes for a candidate those personalities despise would be quite a sound philosophy. So I beg the Hollywood celebutards, mainstream media and extremist bloggers to keep up the good work. I know it's making me a bigger Palin fan all the time and by the looks of the recent polls, I'm not alone in being affected that way. School has definitely gotten busy of late, but you can count on me to keep calling out the mainstream media for all their BS and giving you a more accurate side. The key point you should take from all this is that no matter what you read, no matter what the headline says, no matter how negative it sounds, you must question it and dig deeper. I've always accused the mainstream media of being biased and fudging some facts, but I've never known them to be this malicious. You're being blatantly lied to, peeps, so don't tolerate it. Take a stand and fight those who apparently think we're all blind followers of their false reality. You should all be offended. I certainly am. Dan Rather and others have actually lost their jobs from going too far with the bias and crossing that threshold from simply skewing information to completely lying. But the message didn't seem to stick because they're up to even worse tricks. We have to fight it and call them out.

1 comment:

Scott and Beth said...

Your philosphy is sound. If Hollywood doesn't like 'em, I love 'em. I think a lot of truth about Palin will come out in the debates. They are live and the liberal media will be unable to edit them to their preference.